Benefits of Commercial LED Lighting
Have you been considering commercial LED lighting as a potential investment for your business?
Here are 9 benefits that make LED lighting worth your time:
- Return on Investment (ROI)—ROI is one of the most exciting benefits of commercial LED lighting implementation. LEDs not only provide energy savings but also have a short payback period of 1-2 years. You can expect an additional ROI of 12-15 times the original investment. Mac Electric can assist you with projecting potential ROI for your unique circumstance. We can help you learn how to get paid to save energy!
- Control— Commercial LED lighting offers you unmatched control over your lighting environment. With technologies including dim-ability, timers, occupancy sensors, daylighting, and smart phone optimization you’ve never had more control over the lighting in your business.
- Versatility—LED lights can be used for any purpose. Utilize commercial LED lighting in your parking lot, art display and office space to maximize light quality and energy savings.
- Energy Efficiency—When LEDs offer 80% more efficient lighting than traditional incandescent bulbs, you can’t go wrong.
- Lifespan—LEDs are designed to burn from between 50,000 to 100,000 hours. Traditional lighting only burns from 1,000 to 30,000 hours. Save money with a higher quality product.
- Less Heat—LED lighting produces less heat than traditional lighting applications. This means that you save on the cost of running your AC unit during the summer.
- Light Quality—LEDs produce a better quality light. Check out our case studies and see for yourself!
- Safer Light—Did you know that fluorescent lightbulbs contain mercury? This means that if a bulb breaks, you run the risk of being exposed. LEDs contain neither mercury nor CO2, making LEDs good for the environment and good for you!
- Durability—Speaking of breaking, LEDs are very difficult to break. This lessens the likelihood of injury or inconvenience in dealing with a shattered fluorescent or incandescent bulb.