LED Lighting solutions are being widely and rapidly adopted in commercial buildings, industrial and office spaces, indoor and outdoor retail venues, parking areas and roadways.
Impressive long-life technology makes LED lighting systems a sound business investment. While lasting significantly longer than fluorescent, incandescent and metal halide lighting, LED lighting solutions offer tremendous energy and maintenance savings that easily justify their upfront cost.
We specialize in LED lighting and installation and will work with your business before, during and after your project to give you personalized attention and support. From the consultation all the way to the post-implementation support, we are educated on the best lighting products available as well as the financial benefits to your business.
As part of the nationwide network of certified Energy Efficient Pros that share best practices and commitment to providing high quality energy efficient lighting products and support, you can rely on us to handle your LED Lighting Retrofit from beginning to end. Click through this retrofit model to learn more about every step of the process:
Get Paid to Save Energy
Our expert staff specialize in utility funded energy rebate programs in Colorado. These programs aim to not only help commercial customers cut their energy use but also utilize rebates and energy bill savings to pay the project costs. This energy funding program will require no out of pocket expenses for qualifying commercial customers and often provides positive cash flow from day one. Contact us today to see if your business qualifies for this program!
When you work with our highly skilled energy contractors, you can expect:
- An honest energy consultation
- Efficiency lighting and control education
- Personalized product recommendation and energy plans
- National purchasing power, relationships with over 40+ leading LED manufactures such as Cree, GE, Philips, Lithonia and RAB
- Professional installation and support by licensed electricians
- Post-implementation support with your two-year service warranty
- Support and education for available grants, tax incentives and project funding
- Financial assistance and performance contracting